Working Visas to Australia

Andre Benjamin & Associates are experts in Working Visas to Australia, with over 18 years experience in Australian Immigration Law. We have successfully processed and finalized thousands of Australian Immigration Visas. We make sure your application is done properly the first time sparing you anxieties time wasted and costs.

Working Visas are for employers (Australian businesses or overseas businesses) who wish to sponsor overseas workers to work in nominated skilled positions in Australia on a temporary visa for a period up to four years should you meet the required criterion.  

This visa allows the applicant and any eligible secondary applicant to work and study in Australia.  

There are 3 steps to this visa that are required to be applied for before the applicant can enter Australia and these are:

  1. sponsorship

  2. nomination, and

  3. visa

Work Sponsorship 

The sponsoring business will need to apply for permission to sponsor overseas workers. The sponsorship will be valid for 3 years.

The sponsoring business will be required to show that:

  • the persons employment or business activities will:

          (a)  contribute to the creation or maintenance of employment in the Australian economy,

          (b)  contribute to expanding trade or improve links with international organizations or Markets, or

          (c)  enhance competition in the market place.

Employer Nomination        

You must be nominated by your employer to fill one of the positions on the Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZCO) list. 

Subclass 482 or 457 visa

You may apply for the visa inside or outside Australia.

The visa applicant may bring their family with them to Australia. Family members will be given permission to work and study in Australia. 

After you have been the holder of a Temporary Business (Long Stay) – Standard Business Sponsorship (Subclass 457 - 482) you may be eligible to apply for a permanent visa.

Book an appointment with our senior Immigration law consultant and get priceless advice on the different sub-classes of Working Visas to Australia. 

Ask a question about your Working Visa